Sunday, September 26, 2010

Large Rocks, Love Triangles, and Lionel Richie (or a list of things for you to read)

Here is a list of strange, interesting, and amusing facts, events (and possibly words) from this weekend.

Morgan, Sean and I are in a bizarre love triangle. Sean and Morgan love each other like 5 year olds love each other. Morgan and I love each other like a mother (me) loves her 3 year old daughter (Morgan). And Sean and I love each other like 7 year olds love each other.
      Note: This is all plutonic, innocent childish love of course (just so Sean doesn't throw a hissy fit)

You know you are the youngest people in a club when the only song the DJ plays that you know is All Night Long by Lionel Richie.

Brits don't know how to make real milkshakes. Not to say their milkshakes are awful, they just aren't right.

If one is to drink warm Scrumpy Jack, one should drink it as a shot.

White Russians are lovely, even when they cost £7.

British people REALLY like cats. I found two more this weekend.

Ancient British people liked large rocks, a lot. Like, a lot a lot. This is a rock solid fact. (pardon the pun please)

Morgan and I enjoy sheep chasing, but the sheep do not enjoy Morgan and Mia.

Morgan has gone from being simply a mermaid to being a vampire mermaid. This mean she attempts to bite me whilst kicking and flailing like a mad-woman. It's a serious problem.

Shops in Bath close way too early.

Fudge shops use very very sneaky ploys to get you to buy their tasty fudge.

I stumbled upon the Friends Meeting House in Bath and was quite pleased with myself.

There is currently a rabbit and a carrot drawn inside my TV tattoo. These things happen in strange situations at 3am.

I have a problem of always getting the loud beds when sharing a room with Morgan. I think this upsets her quite a bit sometimes.

In closing I would just like to say that I am extremely tired from this weekend, I do not wish to fill out an RA application or read a book... but alas, I know I must.

And I would like to add that currently my right arm is a world of hurt. 1. I cut my index nail too short, so it hurts to type with it. 2. Stone Henge gave my a splinter. (I know it's made of stone, and you can't touch it, but it still gave me a splinter, truth). 3. I have a very painful arm bruise from hitting a banester in the London Center whilst closing Wednesday night.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and didn't find it too much of a cop-out (because there is a faint possibility that it was, but I could be lying about that)

A note for you, Starbucks just started playing Shaft. (the song)





PS
I am a Quaker, I'm not meant to lie.

1 comment:

  1. A sexy man holding a sign that says "free fudge inside" and yelling at you to go inside and eat fudge before he has to be a bully is not sneaky. However, it is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete