Friday, December 10, 2010

My Magical Power

When I'm at work and... working really really hard (on catching up on Misfits and Dexter) I often like to play minesweeper.
Cause... you know, it's mindless enough to focus on my... work, but it works my mind enough so I don't completely turn my brain to mush.
Besides the fact the playing minesweeper reminds me how awful I am at minesweeper, it also reminds me of the stupidity of my childhood.
Namely, it reminds me of how I used to think that there were normal bombs and one red bomb and I was always so unlucky that I always ended up pressing the evil red bomb.


How was I always that unlucky? It wasn't fair, just not fair, I don't even know why there's a stupid red bomb or what it does but I always always end up clicking the stupid special red bomb.
This was the bane of my childhood early computer experiences.

Now though, I know that really clicking the special red bomb is a magical power reserved only for very very special and magical people.

Like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment