Monday, December 6, 2010

Not At All Product Placement

This blog may seem like a product placement blog, but it's not, I mean... at least not on purpose.

I love Pret soup. I adore it.
Sometimes I bring lunch to the ICLC, and it's okay. But it's not Pret soup.
Currently, I am having Pret's tasty chili beef and rice soup. I taste and see no rice in it, but that's okay, because it's so delicious. And so affordable! The soup is only £2.99 and a mini baguette (with butter) is only 50p!
That means that I can get a lovely, tasty, fairly healthy, filling lunch for under £5 and be so very very happy.
I could list all their soups... (like the lovely tomato soup, or the very tasty (and rare) Italian meatball) but I won't, that might be too much product placement...
eat at Pret
I just want to share with you my joy for lunch.
I believe that everyone should have a wonderful lunch, and I am proof that a lovely lunch doesn't have to cost you an arm (legs are much more expensive, let's not even go there).
I'm sure right now you're wishing you were me, as you sit there, reading my blog, no chili by your side, no mini baguette, no joy.
But you know what?
I believe in you, I believe you can find my joy one day!
(in fact, if you go to Pret, you just may find it today)

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to finish my soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment