Monday, January 17, 2011

Stupid Things - A List of Complaints Pt. 2

What to know some stupid things?

Well, whatever your answer is to that question, doesn't really matter cause I'm going to tell them to you anyway.

I think it's stupid that despite the fact that I am currently living in beautiful, consistant 70 to 80 degree weather I still managed to get the same shitty cold I get every year when I'm in 10 to 20 degree weather.

I think it's stupid that my headboard bangs against the wall every time I move in bed, and even more stupid that it looks nice there so I refuse to move it.

I think it's stupid (and equally funny) that I got wine all over my face because we wanted wine but don't have a corkscrew.

I think it's stupid that our DVD player refuses to work for anything that doesn't have Betty White in it (but at least it shows amusing taste).

I think it's stupid how often the sprinkles outside my window go on every night cause I'm pretty sure they jolt me out of my sleep.

I think it's stupid that I don't have an internship with CSI (though it's pretty awesome that the guy said he'd never met anyone as enthusiastic about TV as me).

I think it's stupid that Lifetime refuses to show their episodes of Friends and  HIMYM in order. WHY LIFETIME, WHY?!?!?!

I think it's stupid that I lost my RA booklet two days after getting it.

I think it's stupid that two out of three of my mugs arrived in LA broken (and weird that it was the Shakespeare ones that broke).

I think it's stupid that, yet again, I haven't won a Golden Globe, that stupid Hollywood Foreign Press really holds a grudge...

I think it's stupid that furniture stores have sales for MLK day, I'm pretty sure Dr. King's dream had nothing to do with saving money on a couch.

I think it's stupid that I can no longer watch QI anymore on TV.

I think it's stupid that every time I decide to make my mandarine chicken I stop part of the way through and change my mind.

I think it's stupid that I made my bed 20 minutes before getting into it.

But most of all...

I think it's stupid that I don't have a cupcake right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment