Monday, February 14, 2011

A Valentine for My Boo

It's Valentine's Day.
What does that mean?
That means a post about Lyndsi Bosco!!
(my best friend, well, one of the three)


That's Lyndsi there, the girl I am pointing at (and that me with my helmet like haircut).

Now, Lyndsi and I have a very strange relationship that's hard to explain.
We met at when we volunteered for a concert at IC and bonded over being security and then she told me she was going to facebook stalk me and friend me. Then I asked to go to Apple Fest with her and the rest is strange strange history.

Last year we spent almost every day together, and talked to each other every day.
We don't just talk about our days, we talk about everything and it's weird and... man, this doesn't explain it well.
This picture is a perfect example of our friendship.


That is seriously our life.

But still, you need more examples of our deep, deep love.
Because just saying that despite the fact that we haven't seen each other since last May, and the fact that I've been in London and LA the whole time, we still talk all the time and the same, you have to see.


But oh, that's not all we do. Not at all.
We also spam facebook with our love.


And that's not even as extreme as it gets, but it is as recent as it gets.
The point of this all is, Lyndsi and I have a love that can't be described with words.

But it is a true, deep and fantastic best friend love that you may never understand, and maybe you don't want to, but I tried either way.

What this really is though, is a Valentine for on of the three loves of my life.

Happy Valentine's Day Miss Lyndsi Bosco

1 comment: