Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Not to Be a Downer, But... (A List of Complaints)

I feel like being a whiny little brat and complaining today, so what follows is a list of complaints from yours truly.
Enjoy!

People who use their laptops in class because they think the class isn't worth their full attention really annoy me, and I think it's very rude. I want to slam their computers closed.
But I don't.
Because that would be rude.

I don't like headaches either, they are also annoying, and I have had one all day.

Wobbly desks, and desks that things slid off are stupid.

My fingers are cold, but it's hard to type in mittens and I have no gloves.

I hate when no one in a class will respond to a question, even though you know they all have an answer, they just can't be bothered.

It's a bit of a bother that no matter what face Jimmy Carr makes he still looks funny.

I don't like how cold the London Center gets, I'm pretty sure there are areas inside this building that are at least five degrees colder than it is outside.

I wish the Christmas elves had decorated my flat...

Slow wifi upsets me, mostly because I've been trying to download a song I bought for days but it always says it will take an hour.

I am not a fan of how stupid HomerConnect is, even if I personally had no issues with it today.

I have had "These Eyes" stuck in my head for about a month now... Thanks Latrice.

I don't want to write a Hamlet paper by next Thursday, I really really don't.

I find it quite annoying that because the thin white part covering the raw leather has come off just over my right big toe in my older pair of Nike dunks, the toe of my sock get died red whenever it rains.

I am not as annoyed as I should that I currently only have one pair of jeans, but it is more annoying when it rains.

My mittens tickle my wrists, which makes me not want to wear them, but then my hands get cold.

Though I am pleased that I get a king sized bed next semester, I am annoyed that I own every size of bed sheet except king sized.

My landlord makes me very angry.

I want a kitty, or a puppy.

I am sick of finding long hairs that aren't mine on my clothes.


On a bright side, I am quite amused that someone at the London Center totally has a Morrissey haircut.

Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment