Sunday, October 24, 2010

Holland Blogs Delayed Until Further Notice

I have much to write:
A Letter to Males in Holland Hostels
Stupid Americans and Creepy Israelis
Why Miniature Things are Lovely
English - At Least It's Not Dutch
And other possible blog topics created during different states of mind whilst in Holland.
I have attempted to start these blog posts, but it appears that my head refuses to write a light hearted lovely blog post as this blog is accustom to. (or... I'm in the most rotten mood of the last two months and if I were to write those posts they would be mean, cold and very bitter.)
Therefore it may take a few days for Mia to... get her groove back.

Please don't cry Friends (oh, there's a double meaning there!) when those posts do appear, they will be worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment